Friday, September 26, 2008

Ragan Family

The first half of this week was absolutely beautiful. Then this morning when my alarm clock went off it was dark and I could hear rain pounding on our roof. Needless to say, I did not want to get out of bed. I'm so happy we were able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasted and although I'm inside, sitting behind a computer, I can remember how gorgeous it was through the images we were able to take.
Casey is a fellow friend and photographer. We share the joy of doing what we love, taking care of our babies and taking pictures. The Ragans needed some family photos and we did too, so we managed to sneak away and photograph each other. Baby Riley is at the perfect age. She is happy and flexible. We had a blast and I'm having a difficult time sorting through so many images I like. Here are some of my favorites.












































I guess lately I have a thing for feet.











































































































































I love the lighting in this image, such a happy one to end on.























Abby is sixteen months old. Being still is not on her agenda. It is, however, on ours :)






















No comments: