Thursday, October 16, 2008

DePasquale Family

Fall in New England is absolutely gorgeous and I love being able to spend my time outside enjoying every minute of it. Capturing the DePasquales was so much fun for me. We went to a beautiful state park in Connecticut and played in the leaves and sand, with balls and iguanas. What fun! I felt as though I was just tagging along a family outing. Elias (4) and Brennan (19 months) had so much excitement in their eyes as they danced in the falling leaves and threw stones in the pond with their dad. Moments like these certainly don't last forever. What an honor for me to capture them through the camera for them.



























































Priceless!














































































































This was my favorite image of the day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What fun! What beauty! What a GREAT God to display such splendor in His creation, especially those precious faces of His Beloved.
Thank you for sharing them Rachel.
Aunt Jackie