Monday, March 16, 2009

Album Layouts

Wedding albums have changed a lot over the past few years. They are becoming less traditional and more modern. An increasingly popular style is a coffee table type of book which is one of the album options I offer. These books are a great way to make an album more personal and unlike anyone else's. I recently created an album for two musicians and was able to incorporate lyrics from songs they wrote and played on their wedding day in their album. I decided to select a few spreads to give you an idea of what these type of albums can look like.

If you are interested in putting your wedding, baby, family or any other type of photos in a book I would love to help you make that happen. Please contact me for details.

Click to enlarge.

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

Rachel, these are amazing. You are so incredibly talented. I love seeing your work.