Sunday, May 10, 2009

50 Years of Marriage

This adorable couple celebrated and renewed their 50th anniversary wedding vows on Saturday. It was such a special time for me to be a part of. They were so happy and still very much in love. When I congratulated Papa Meola and commented on how amazing it is that they made it to 50, he told me it took them a lot of work (as every marriage does), but has been completely worth it. It was such a privilege for me to photograph the ceremony, as I am normally photographing weddings of couples starting out in marriage. I wish them many more happy, healthy years of marriage!










































My two year old saw this image and said, "awww, how cute". It was absolutely precious!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! this made me teary eyed!