Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Keeping in Step With the Spirit"

Back in March I was asked by my church, Walnut Hill Community Church, to create some images for an upcoming sermon series, "Keeping in Step With the Spirit". The concept was to have a child dancing on the feet of their father and in some cases be able to see the expression on the child's face as excitement and joy. It just so happened I took my trip to California while I was working on this project. It gave me the opportunity to explore some different locations. Some shots were spur of the moment. We were driving through the mountains around sunset and found this great area to pull off the road. As the sun was setting my brother grabbed Abby and they were really just playing. These are such fun moments for us to remember. Now my family just laughs when we see my brother's feet on the two big screens every Sunday during the sermon.





















































































I also tried some different shots after we got back with Abby and her daddy since he was not on the trip.





















1 comment:

Shannon said...

those pictures are beautiful!